When We Are Closed
For advice out of hours please dial 111 and your call will be assessed and dealt with appropriately.
How Your Local Pharmacist Can Help:
- Advice about choosing the right medicines for common ailments.
- Advise you if you are unsure about seeing a doctor.
- Advice about a problem if you are not sure what is causing it.
- Ask for advice about staying healthy.
- Be sure to tell your pharmacist if you are taking other medicines – some medicines are not compatible.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.